class userCfs extends moduleCfs { protected $_data = array(); protected $_curentID = 0; protected $_dataLoaded = false; public function loadUserData() { return $this->getCurrent(); } public function isAdmin() { if(!function_exists('wp_get_current_user')) { frameCfs::_()->loadPlugins(); } return current_user_can( frameCfs::_()->getModule('adminmenu')->getMainCap() ); } public function getCurrentUserPosition() { if($this->isAdmin()) return CFS_ADMIN; else if($this->getCurrentID()) return CFS_LOGGED; else return CFS_GUEST; } public function getCurrent() { return wp_get_current_user(); } public function getCurrentID() { $this->_loadUserData(); return $this->_curentID; } protected function _loadUserData() { if(!$this->_dataLoaded) { if(!function_exists('wp_get_current_user')) frameCfs::_()->loadPlugins(); $user = wp_get_current_user(); $this->_data = $user->data; $this->_curentID = $user->ID; $this->_dataLoaded = true; } } public function getAdminsList() { global $wpdb; $admins = dbCfs::get('SELECT * FROM #__users INNER JOIN #__usermeta ON #__users.ID = #__usermeta.user_id WHERE #__usermeta.meta_key = "#__capabilities" AND #__usermeta.meta_value LIKE "%administrator%"'); return $admins; } public function isLoggedIn() { return is_user_logged_in(); } } What do you need to qualify for a resale exemption? – Brandeis & Associates

What do you need to qualify for a resale exemption?


First you need a resale certificate and a valid resale certificate. What constitutes a valid resale certificate is described in regulation 1668 but basically it’s going to be any document, and that’s key, it’s any document, there’s no specific form, but it needs to contain the five essential elements. One would be the name and address of the purchaser, the description of the property being purchased for resale, the seller’s permit number of the seller as long as they have one. There would be some reason as to why they might not have a resale certificate number. It needs to have the signature and it needs to have a date of execution.

Looking for Experienced Sales and Use Tax Consultants?